I. Information Collected by The Ring
When you use the Services, The Ring may collect several types of information from you, including without limitation:
- Information you directly provide to us, such as email addresses and other contact information, and credit card or bank account information used to purchase Services;
- Information about your device(s) used to access the Services and your use of the Services, such as IP addresses, browser information, web beacons, and cookies;
- Information about transactions completed by you, such as subscribing to a newsletter or membership plan; and
- Information which may be provided by third parties in connection with your use of the Services, such as information provided by members of your company or organization.
II. The Ring’s Use of your Information
We may use your information in a variety of ways for the purposes of enhancing your experience using the Services and improving the Services for you and other members of The Ring. More specifically, we may use your information as The Ring deems reasonable to:
- Provide the Services to you, including through the Site and in our workspaces. For example, we may use your email address to send you information or alerts about the Services provided by The Ring, to verify your identity in connection with your use of the Services, and to seek and collect payment of any charges or fees owed to The Ring by you.
- Improve The Ring’s services, such as through enhancing your experience using the Site and conducting analysis to understand how users such as you interact with the Services.
- To manage and perform administrative tasks carried out by The Ring like billing and accounting and pursuing any claims or legal rights of The Ring which may arise in connection with your use of the Services.
- Perform security functions such as protecting and defending the rights, privacy, and property of The Ring, as well as to enforce compliance with The Ring’s policies and comply with applicable legal requirements which may arise.
III. Sharing your Information with Others
In certain instances, The Ring may share your information with third parties. In no case will The Ring do so in any manner which The Ring knows will jeopardize the security of your information. The Ring may share you information with other parties as follows:
- Other Members of The Ring. In order to provide the best experience possible for you and other members of The Ring, we may make certain information about you, such as your general contact information and company affiliation, with other members of The Ring. The Ring will work to keep this information up-to-date to help facilitate your membership activities and will change any incorrect information upon your request.
- Third-party Service Providers. The Ring uses third-party service provider to support the Services made available to members of The Ring. These service-providers include payment processors, communications and data companies, and other entities that help make The Ring a unique environment. Your information will only be shared with any third-party service provider to the extent necessary for The Ring’s operations, unless we first receive your consent, or that of someone associated with your company who has the appropriate authorization, which consent may be requested from time to time to make special offers from third parties available to you.
- Other Parties upon receiving Instruction from your Company. If we receive a directive from your company, we may disclose your personal information to a separate third party upon receiving such a request.
- To Comply with Legal Requirements. The Ring may disclose your personal information as part of its obligations arising under various laws and regulations, for example to comply with a request received from a government entity. We may also do this in an effort to protect both your information and that of The Ring generally to ensure compliance with The Ring’s policies.
IV. Additional Policy Provisions. The Ring takes steps to protect your privacy and personal information. However, The Ring makes no warranties or representations regarding the efficacy of these efforts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if The Ring becomes aware of any breach involving the unauthorized disclosure of your personal information, The Ring will take steps to promptly notify you of same, as well as work to protect any further unauthorized disclosure. The Services provided by The Ring are not directed to any persons under 18 years of age (“minors”) and will not knowingly collect any information regarding minors. The Site and Services may contain links or references to other websites and companies and The Ring makes no representations or warranties regarding the privacy or other policies of these entities and accepts no responsibility for any issues resulting from the policies, or lack thereof, of such entities. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please direct them The Ring’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.